ITS Help Desk Employment Opportunities
When available, these positions are posted on the Student Employment Work Study system (SEWS) These positions are available for Sophomores, Juniors and Seniors
Student Computer Consultants
- Work with ITS staff to provide technical support to faculty, staff and students.
- Troubleshoot computers, printers, software, gaming systems, phones, etc.
- Monitor and complete tickets submitted to the online ticket system, facilitate the loaner program, data shred computers, maintain the student desk and work on other projects as assigned.
- Assist with installation and configuration of new computers and printers.
- Breakdown and remove older equipment.
- Update software and complete installs in computer labs.
Zoom Webinar Tech Assistants
- Technical assistants will support webinar events hosted by faculty and staff.
- The support needs will primarilyl be evenings and weekends.
- The student will attend the webinar as a co-host and provide remote support during the event.
- The webinar events will be scheduled by faculty and staff throughout the semester. The events and student coverage will be managed using a Google sheet.
- Students will be required to attend a training session prior to covering webinar events.