Students are able to print free of charge using 250 credits per semester to any of the Print Release stations.
Free of charge
- Print from personal computers anywhere on campus.
- Release print job while at the printer. Students have 2 hours to pick up their print out.
- Duplicate print jobs, files with the same name printed within a few minutes, are automatically deleted.
- Fast, high quality printers. Laser printers are safer for the environment, cost effective than Deskjets.
- AirPrint - bring from any iOS mobile device.
- Network username and passphrase.
- Printer must be installed on the device.
- PaperCut Release stations: Dinand Library, Science Library, Music Library, MRC Lab, O’Kane B32B computer lab.
- Printing Instructions for student own Windows and MAC computers.
- PaperCut Release