There are approximately 200 network printers hosted on IT print servers. All provide a high quality black and white laser printing. Some multifunction devices offer faxing, photocopy and color printing. All printing is counted and reported on a monthly and yearly basis. Xerox multifunction printing is paid for by each department, Graphic Arts handles department charges.
Faculty and Staff
Installation, setup and repairs of HP devices are managed through the ITS Help Desk. Hardware upgrades when necessary, are managed by ITS Staff.
Xerox printer hardware repairs are managed directly by Xerox through Graphic Arts. Calls are placed through the phone number listed on the device.
- Xerox multifunction printers offer fax, scanning, photocopying, black and white, color printing.
- Network printing is available across most platforms.
- Print reports are available on request.
- Network username and passphrase are needed to install the network printer.
- Install appropriate network printer on computer. Instructions cane be found on this page: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1UjUryxq08Ak-5r0YdII9X4sNJsBWUSVm1cJL215TViU/edit?pli=1