The Solarwinds Service Desk ticket system is used primarily by the ITS department. Anyone with an issue pertaining to Holy Cross resources, hardware or services may submit a request. Service Desk uses GoogleAuth for authentication through your Holy Cross Gmail account.
Faculty, Staff, Students, Affiliates
Central location to track requests and issues reported by the community.
- HC users can login to Service Desk, check the status of their tickets, update information.
- Replying to the ticket in an email will update the ticket online and notify the tech assigned.
- The Solutions database can be searched for resolutions to known issues.
- Service Catalog listing many predefined service requests available to the community.
- Cloud based solution available across many platforms and devices.
- Logins available to all Holy Cross account holders.
- Parents may submit requests, however, non HC accounts will not be allowed to login to Service Desk.
Instructions can be found at How to Logon to Service Desk