ITS Help Desk - Centrally located in Fenwick B21. Staff is available from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm Monday through Friday
Support is available to all for IT related issues through email, phone, walk-ins, and the IT Samanage ticket system. The ITS Help Desk is the college's central support service for IT. Specializing in the areas of network connectivity, and the use of supported desktop applications. The Technology Support team provides two levels of support to faculty, staff and students. First line support is handled by the Help Desk Specialists. Help desk staff will attempt to resolve problem or answer questions within the initial call. If a quick resolution is not appropriate or achievable, the service ticket will be assigned to the second level support specialist. In some cases, it may be necessary to assign the ticket to another group within ITS.
Faculty, staff and students as well as alumni and parents of active students.
- Hardware repairs for Holy Cross owned computers
- Assistance with third party hardware repairs for student owned computers
- Software updates and installation for college owned software
- Samanage ticket system track service requests and issues across the campus
- Automatic tickets firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fenwick B21, 508-793-3548
- Open Monday through Friday - 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
- Service Request Email: Helpdesk-Request@holycross.edu
- Regular Email: HelpDesk@holycross.edu