Highlighted by the state-of-the-art Hart Center at the Luth Athletic Complex, Holy Cross boasts facilities that stand above peer institutions, exceeding those offered by many other Division I programs in the region and across the East Coast.
Hart Center at the Luth Athletic Complex
- 64,000-square foot Indoor Practice Facility, complete with 100 yards of turf for use by all sports
- Coach George Blaney ’61 Gymnasium for basketball and volleyball team practice
- 3,000-square foot Sports Medicine Center
- 9,500-square-foot Carol and Park B. Smith ’54 Sports Performance Center
- 10 new or renovated locker rooms
- Offices for all varsity programs, athletics administrators and athletics support services
- New meeting rooms/recruiting space
- Green Family Plaza for events
- Fully renovated basketball arena and ice rink
Recreation and Wellness Center
The Field House will be replaced with a new facility that contains sports courts, jogging track, weight rooms, locker rooms; and rooms for yoga, spinning, and other fitness classes. The center will be a home for all club and intramural sports, as well as recreation, fitness, and wellness programming for students, faculty, and staff.