Remote access to virtual servers providing access to specialized software.
Faculty, Staff and Students
Can be used by Mac or Windows computers.
Students can access the server from any location on campus.
- Access to specialized software from your personal computer.
- Any time day or night
- Mac users will need to install the Microsoft’s Remote Desktop Client from the Mac App store.
- Windows computers will use the native Windows Remote Desktop already installed on the computer.
- All users will need an active Network username and Passphrase.
- Network connectivity. Wireless connect using HCWireless.
Mac users download Microsoft’s Remote Desktop Client from the Mac App store.
Instructions can be found on this Google doc: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1GaToZQj0lBuiaMTLlonkYrkuxB9xH4V5mdikhTuraYw/edit?usp=sharing