After Hours IT Student Tech Support
- Dinand Library - Sunday, Monday and Wednesday 6:00 pm to 10:00 pm
- Science Library - Tuesday and Thursday 6:00 pm to 10:00 pm
- MultiMedia Resource Center, Stein 324 - Sunday 6:00 pm to 10:00 pm
Bookstore Purchased Laptops
- Laptops purchased through the HC Bookstore are serviced through the ITS Help Desk. Students experiencing any issues should submit an email with a description of the issue to Helpdesk-Request@holycross.edu
- To purchase a laptop through the HC Bookstore please visit: http://bookstore.holycross.edu/merchlist.aspx?ID=15947
- How do I get connected to the Holy Cross network?
- Netreg Gaming Consoles
- Cable TV Information
- Clear the browser cache
- Wireless FAQ and Wireless Etiquette
- Wireless Services
- Wireless Policy
Microsoft Office for Students
Microsoft office 2016 software is available for download through the Office365 portal. To start the process, visit the link https://products.office.com/en-US/student and enter your Holy Cross email address. Using the link in the activation email titled, "Finish signing up for Office 365 Education", fill in the information to create your account. Login to access the "Install Office 2016" download link. Please note, your Holy Cross subscription is free while enrolled at the College. Unlike Google Docs for Education, Office 2016 and any files in Office 365 will be disabled upon graduation.
Open Labs and Kiosk Information
- Student Printing - how to install network printers and use the print release stations on campus.
- Printing from personal computers - For student owned Mac computers only. Review the instructions in the above link, then download this script, double click to unzip and install the printer.