The eZuce voicemail system allows staff and faculty to listen to voice messages using email, web browser or through a phone.
Faculty and staff
Listen to voicemail messages through the desk set phone, email or a web browser.
- Voicemail to Email
- Login using a web browser to listen to voice mail
- Save messages or forward saved messages to others
- Telephone numbers and a voicemail account are assigned to each user during the hiring process, depending on job functions.
- Login using network username and passphrase at https://apps.holycross.edu/sipxconfig/app
- Call 508-793-3555 follow the prompts to access your messages
- New hire instructions on how to login an use the voice mail system
- Instructions for enabling voicemail to email Setup Instructions
- Instructions for setting up call forwarding (PDF)