eduroam (education roaming) is the secure, world-wide roaming access service developed for the international research and education community. eduroam allows any user from an eduroam participating site to get network access at any institution connected to eduroam.
Faculty, staff and students
- Log in to participating eduroam locations securely
- Your password for your online identity is provided to you by your ‘home’ institution – where you are enrolled in study or are employed.
- More than 10,000 eduroam hotspots are available at universities, research centres, academies, many schools, and other research and education institutions in more than 100 territories around the world.
- Active HC network account
- Global eduroam Map
- As a golden rule, you need to configure your device only exactly once, as instructed to by your home institution. From then on, you can use all eduroam hotspots world-wide without reconfiguring anything.
- eduroam setup instructions