Access to the campus network is provided through wireless connections in all buildings on campus.
Faculty, Staff, Students and Guests
- Secure access is provided through the HCWireless network ensuring identity protection and encrypted data transmission.
- State of the art access points enable 802.11 g/n/ac capability at speeds up to 866 Mbps.
- A Guest wireless network HCGuest, allows visitors direct access to resources on the internet.
- Device is WiFi capable.
- HCWireless users will be prompted to authenticate their computer through before their wireless connection will work. Faculty, Staff and Students use their Network Username and Passphrase to connect.
- Guests visiting campus can select the HCGuest network from their device's wireless settings. Guests should understand that the HCGuest network does not provide encryption and the connection will expire after 24 hours.
- Instructions for Android Devices as well as Chromebooks
- Instructions for iOS and Mac OS Devices
- Instructions for personal Windows laptops (non-Holy Cross owned devices)
- Network Registration instructions for non-browser based devices (such as, Xbox, Sony Playstations, etc)