The Help Desk offers the College community a central line for questions and problem resolution. The Help Desk is here to answer student, faculty and staff questions on College supported software and network problems including PCs, Macs, printers, and network connections.
The Help Desk will provide the first line of assistance to you. If other Information Technology Services staff knowledge and resources are needed, your call will either be forwarded to the proper person or an ITS work order "ticket" will be submitted to the proper specialist.
ITS Help Desk offers the following support options
- The Help Desk is open for in person support Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. in O'Kane 072.
- Phone support is available Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. by calling 508-793-3548.
- One to one remote support is available by appointment only, please submit a ticket to schedule a date/time. email@example.com
- Requests for assistance should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Check the Status of a System or Service ITS Systems Status page: https://status.its.holycross.edu/
Solarwinds Ticket System
ITS tracks all service requests and College-owned assets in the Solarwinds ticket system. You may log in to track your requests using your HC email account. This system also maintains a knowledge base and a solutions database, including a service catalog.
To access the Solarwinds Service Desk:
- Open a web browser and enter https://holycross.samanage.com/login
- Click the g+ icon
- Login using your Holy Cross Gmail account username and passphrase
Information Technology Services - Help Desk
Location: O'Kane 072
Office Hours: 8:00 am to 5:00 pm - Monday through Friday
Submit a ticket: email@example.com