The Help Desk offers the College community a central line for questions and problem resolution. The Help Desk is here to answer student, faculty and staff questions on College supported software and network problems including PCs, Macs, printers, and network connections.
The Help Desk will provide the first line of assistance to you. If other Information Technology Services staff knowledge and resources are needed, your call will either be forwarded to the proper person or an ITS work order "ticket" will be submitted to the proper specialist.
ITS Help Desk offers the following support options
The ITS Help Desk has moved to Smith Hall 101 until further notice. The Fenwick B21 office is closed.
- In person appointments are being held in Smith Hall 101. Sorry no drop ins. To schedule an in person visit, use our Help Desk Calendar Link to choose a slot.
- Remote support for Students, Faculty and Staff - Drop in to speak with a technician using the following Google Meet link - Available Monday through Friday, 8am to 5pm
- Curbside hardware pickup or drop off
- One to one remote support is available by appointment only, please submit a ticket to schedule a date/time.
- Requests for assistance should be directed to Helpdesk-Request@holycross.edu Check the Status of a System or Service
ITS Systems Status page: https://status.its.holycross.edu/
Solarwinds Ticket System
ITS tracks all service requests and College owned assets in the Solarwinds ticket system. You may login to track your requests using your HC email account. This system also maintains a knowledge base and a solutions database, including a service catelog.
To access the Solarwinds Service Desk:
- Open a web browser and enter https://holycross.samanage.com/login
- Click the g+ icon
- Login using your Holy Cross Gmail account username and passphrase
Information Technology Services - Help Desk
Location: Smith Hall 101 (as of August 10, 2020)
Office Hours: 8:00 am to 5:00 pm - Monday through Friday
Submit a ticket: firstname.lastname@example.org