Under the leadership of our 32nd president, Rev. Philip L. Boroughs, S.J., and our 38-member board of trustees, Holy Cross is dedicated to fulfilling and integrating its mission as a Jesuit, liberal arts, exclusively undergraduate institution into all aspects of our academic program, campus life, and external relations.
The president of Holy Cross is chief executive of the College, charged with responsibility for overseeing all affairs of the institution. The president is elected by the Board of Trustees and sits as a member of the board, which is advised and supported by the Officers of the College. The president’s Executive Team serves as the senior leadership team and consists of the six vice presidents and the special assistant to the president:
- Provost and Dean of the College.
- Vice President for Administration and Finance
- Vice President for Advancement
- Vice President for Communications
- Vice President for Mission
- Vice President for Student Affairs and Dean of Students
In addition to the Executive Team, the President’s Cabinet includes the following: