VPN access through our Virtual Private Network (VPN) allows secure access to college computing and information resources from an off campus location.
Active Faculty, staff and affiliates.
Access Microsoft file shares from off campus, departmental file shares, personal drive space.
Secure protocols are used by the VPN to protect data in transit.
- Securely connect to Holy Cross network from off campus using any computer with an internet connection.
- Provides access to on campus resources such as P: and M: drives securely.
- Full network tunnel for users needing access to special applications
- Active network account
- Connection to the internet
- Browse to https://palovpn.holycross.edu to access the VPN
- Documentation: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1iV4ewQq3Ufww4EKSIuRhoaEwJZsSdwG0LhL4PKgGzds/edit?usp=sharing
- Access for full network tunnel, faculty and staff should submit a Help Desk ticket to obtain access.