VPN access through our Virtual Private Network (VPN) allows secure access to college computing and information resources from an off campus location.
Active Faculty, staff, students and affiliates.
Access Microsoft file shares from off campus, departmental file shares, personal drive space (P:\, M:\ drive mappings)
Secure protocols are used by the VPN to protect data in transit
Easy access via any web browser
Securely connect to Holy Cross network from off campus using any computer with an internet connection
Provides access to on campus resources such as P: and M: drives securely
Full network tunnel for users needing access to special applications
Mobile device apps available for iOS and Android
Chrome OS app available for Chromebook and other chrome devices
Active network account
Connection to the internet
Access to certain systems may require College-owned and secured laptop
- From the Holy Cross web page, VPN - Off-campus Network Access is located under Faculty & Staff or Current Students web page in the Quick Links section.
- Direct link to the Web VPN is https://palovpn.holycross.edu This will access P and M drive via a web browser. Files may be uploaded and downloaded.
- Detailed documentation for installing, configuring and using the vpn agent: https://docs.google.com/document/d/131H32zHx1Zb1JK1NpjjYYfjHT66JDf3Za2hv39dNCRg/edit?usp=sharing
- Instructions for VPN for Mobile Devices
- GlobalProtect App for Chrome OS (Chrome Web Store) Instructions for setup and configuration