Temporary Policies Governing Pay and Furloughs During the COVID-19 Emergency Effective July 1, 2020
- Temporary Pay Policy Starting July 1, 2020, During The Covid-19 Emergency
- Unemployment Form 0590A with Employer Information Prepopulated (PDF)
- Unemployment FAQ For Furloughed Employees 12-2-2020 (PDF)
Kronos Time Keeping
- Kronos off campus for employees with access to record time directly into Kronos
- Kronos off-campus time stamp hourly
- Kronos off-campus for Managers Timekeepers
- Viewing Available Accruals (DOCX)
FY 2021 Vacation Leave Policy
- Vacation Leave Policy (DOCX)
- Frequently Asked Questions – Hourly Employees
- Frequently Asked Questions – Salaried Employees
Sick Time Policy
The College has announced a new Sick Leave Policy, effective January 1, 2021. This change was made to coincide with the effective date of paid leave benefits now available for all employees under the Massachusetts Paid Family and Medical Leave Act (MA PFML), as well as the College’s new Supplemental Medical Leave plan available to benefits-eligible employees. For information about MA PFML and Supplemental Medical Leave, please review the MA PFML Pamphlet (PDF) issued by the College in December 2020.
The new policy provides all staff members with a guaranteed number of sick leave days each January 1st, meant to cover eligible absences such as occasional illness, doctor’s appointments, and the MA PFML elimination period.
Effective January 1, 2021, Sick Leave balances will be as follows:
- Full-time staff members will start the year with the greater of their existing balance or 7 days.
- Part-time staff members will start the year with the greater of their existing balance or 40 hours.
Regardless of how much Sick Leave an employee uses throughout the year, the employee will begin each future January 1 with the same starting Sick Leave balances set forth above.
All other aspects of the College's existing sick time policy, including the reasons for which sick time may be used, remain the same and will be interpreted and applied consistent with applicable law.
- COVID-19: Benefits Information and Updates
- COVID-19: Benefit Vendor Contacts & Resources
- COVID-19: Fallon’s Response (DOCX)
- COVID-19: Fallon Telehealth
- COVID-19: Harvard Pilgrim’s Response
- Notice Regarding 403(b) Defined Contribution Plan (PDF)
- Cover Memo to Notice Regarding 403(b) Defined Contribution Plan (PDF)
- July 8, 2020 Communication on Voluntary Contributions (PDF)