Welcome to Mount St. James! We are thrilled to have you joining us as a part of the Holy Cross community.
Campus Map & Key Locations
Check out all the spots on the Hill!
- #41 - Human Resources is located in Smith 101 next to Memorial Plaza
- #34 - Hogan Campus Center has dining options, convenience/bookstores, ATMs
- #29 - Department of Public Safety and the Jo Athletic Complex.
Download Zoom Backgrounds
Here you will find options of the many locations across Holy Cross' campus that can be used as a virtual Zoom background.
Get to know your benefits
- Benefits Information
- Be Well Program
- Educational Opportunities
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Time Off and Time Away
- $750 Staff Referral Bonus Submission Form
Below you will find critical information to help you complete your onboarding process! We will introduce you to your HR Self-Service platform which will serve as an important resource for you as a Holy Cross employee.
Access your HR Self-Service here or under Employee Resources on the Faculty and Staff page.
Let’s Begin! Open the Onboarding Guide to complete your required HR Self-Service data entry. Please note, the completion of these steps are critical to setting up your pay, benefits, and access.
The following requirements should be completed:
- Network & Gmail Passphrase Reset
- Personal Details Tile - including Form I9 information, Emergency Contact Information, Address Verification and EEOC Data
- Benefits Tile - including dependent/beneficiary information
- If you are benefits eligible, benefits begin on the first day of the month following your hire date. If you are starting on the first day of the month
- My Emergency Notify - this will text/call you in the case of inclement weather or any other safety concerns/ emergencies on campus
- Payroll & Compensation Tile - including your direct deposit and W4 information. Please note, you will not be able to complete the Payroll & Compensation tile until your first official day of employment.
- My To-Do’s Tile - including confidentiality agreement, information security, employee handbook, and PFML acknowledgements, and your Required Harassment Prevention training.
- Pick-up your HCID at the Department of Public Safety if you have not already done so with your manager
- Confirm a time with your HR representative to complete your I9 verification and go over any outstanding questions. Acceptable I9 documents can be found here.
- Check out what campus has to offer! Here you will find some of the campus amenities and perks you have access to as a HC employee!
- Explore our benefits! If you are benefits eligible, attend a benefits orientation as soon as possible. A member of our benefits team will be sending you a google invitation.
- New Hire Benefits Orientations are held on the first Thursday of every month at 9 a.m. and the third Wednesday of every month at 3 p.m. (these dates may be altered from time-to-time) and are offered in-person at Smith 101 or via zoom.