Performance Management at Holy Cross
2023 Performance Evaluation Period is from March 6 to May 15.
Holy Cross is committed to the growth and development of each staff member, and places high value on the performance evaluation conversation and process in order to support our employees. Supervisors are responsible for supporting the growth and development of their employees. Throughout this process, supervisors and employees will be asked to collaborate with one another to establish goals for an employee’s own personal development that relates directly to the larger department, division, or College-wide goals. Employees will also be asked to reflect upon the goals set during the previous performance evaluation so progress toward those goals can be assessed.
This year’s annual review begins Monday, March 6, 2023 and should be completed by Monday, May 15, 2023. The period of performance to be reviewed is from March 2022 through February 2023. The performance review should be a developmental exercise. Holy Cross managers are expected to help employees perform their best work and find satisfaction, reward, and purpose in their jobs. The performance evaluation process is a critical tool to accomplish this.
Review Forms & Guidelines
- Performance Review Guide
- Exempt/Salaried Review Form
- Exempt/Salaried Self-Review Form
- Non-exempt/Hourly Review Form
- Non-exempt/Hourly Self-Review Form
- Performance Review Live Sessions - Helping employees understand best practices surrounding performance management, including giving and receiving feedback, goal setting, and specific information on our HC performance review process and expectations.
- LinkedIn Learning Collection
- Pick and choose from a combination of certificate-eligible courses and short videos that focus on performance conversations, goal setting, and feedback.
- Cally Ritter 2022 Performance Review Trainings