HR self-service allows employees to access HR-related information and complete transactions, including managing time, directly through PeopleSoft and UKG/Kronos.
HR, Payroll and Time Management
Quick Access Menu:
As part of HR's commitment to Aspire’s World Class Workforce Pillar, HR is launching an initiative that is focused on providing new self-service features and resources through our existing HR technology solutions and Holycross.edu. Deployments will be released on a continuous basis and will contain new innovative solutions and enhancements based on feedback and the needs of the workforce.
The kickoff for this initial launch is scheduled for the week of 2/26/2024 and will consist of content for both Employees and Managers. Emails will be forthcoming with additional details. Here's what's new:
Peoplesoft Self Service
Manager Self-Service Portal
For employees who have direct reports, you will have access to explore the new Manager Self Service Portal.
- Employee Snapshot
- Managing Employee Remote or Hybrid Work Arrangements*
- Company Directory
- Additional Tile Links to Kronos, Jobvite, Manager Toolkit, Employee Handbook and Policies.
Please click the links below to access the following Manager Self Service recordings:
Employee Self Service Portal.
An overview of the Employee Self Service updates can be found here. Click the links provided below for detailed instructions on the following:
- Creating and Submitting a Remote or Hybrid Work Arrangement*, due by April 2, 2024.
- Revised Employee Handbook Acknowledgement due by April 2, 2024
* Remote and Hybrid Work Policy and Resources can be found here
New and Revised Leave of Absence Resources
- Leave Planning Checklists - for Employees and Managers
- Employee Request to Initiate a Leave of Absence Forms
- Please visit the Leaves page to view these updates and new resources.
Updates to Manager Toolkit
- New Life Events resources. Please visit the Manager Toolkit to access these resources.
If you have any questions or require assistance please contact HR at HR@holycross.edu or 508-793-3391.
Peoplesoft Self Service Instructions
Please click the link to download the file
- Faculty and Staff I9 Self-Service
- Student I9 Self-Service
- Personalize Homepage-Moving Tiles
- Gender Identity and Pronouns
UKG/Kronos Time Management
UKG/Kronos is the source of record for time worked and accrued time, earned and taken. All employees have access to the solution to record and manage time worked, view accruals and request time off. Managers/ Supervisors or Timekeeping personnel, utilize the solution to manage time for employees, which includes reviewing and approving hours as well as managing time off requests.
- UKG/Kronos Complete User Guide for Employees, Managers, Timekeeping Personnel
- Submitting and Managing Time Off section of guide