- General Information
- College Closings or Delays
- HR Self Service (PeopleSoft) Instructions
- Kronos Instructions
- Online Training Opportunities
The College Employee Handbook (PDF)
The handbook reflects current College personnel policies, practices, and employee benefits. As in any progressive organization, the College may change these policies, practices and benefits from time to time.
Directory of College Policies (PDF)
A collection of college policies, procedures and forms.
Annual Security and Fire Safety Report
In accordance with the Clery Act, Holy Cross is required to publish an Annual Security Report with comprehensive information on campus safety and security. Hard copies are available by contacting the Department of Public Safety at 508-793-2224, or by making a request in person at the Department of Public Safety, which is located on the campus in the Field House.
Inclement weather can force a change in normal operations, including early release, delayed arrival or cancellation.
Inclement weather policy (PDF)- updated 2/23/2022
HR Policies During Inclement Weather
- Emergency Personnel - Non-Exempt Hourly (PDF)
- Emergency Personnel - Exempt Salaried (PDF)
- Non-Emergency Personnel - Non-Exempt Hourly (PDF)
- Non-Emergency Personnel - Exempt Salaried (PDF)
- Faculty (DOC)
- My Self Service-My College Emergency Notify (PDF)
PeopleSoft Self Service
- Open Enrollment Quick Sheet 2018 (DOC)
- My Benefit Statement (PDF)
- My Emergency Notifications - Self Service Instructions (PDF)
- I9 Self-Service Instructions (PDF)
- Payroll Self Service Instructions (PDF)
- HR Verification of I9 Instructions (PDF)
- My Paid Time Off Taken (PDF)
- My Direct Reports - For Managers (PDF)
Holy Cross & You: Opportunities to Help You Develop and Grow
We want to help you find satisfaction, reward, and purpose—in your role at Holy Cross and in your life beyond our campus. That’s why we offer an array of programs and resources to support all aspects of your wellbeing and help you live your best life.
Holy Cross & You Brochure (PDF) Spring 2022
Holy Cross requires that all employees complete specific training sessions offered by the college. All employees are to complete the following online trainings.
Our Holy Cross mission statement speaks of a community marked by mutual respect. Our Holy Cross community of trust depends on adherence to standards regarding human identity, any expression of which must affirm the integrity and dignity of oneself and others. To help achieve this goal, the College conducts online harassment training for all employees.
Data Security Awareness
The College invests in various technology resources to keep our systems and data secure, but our first lines of defense are informed and careful employees. To that end, and as mandated by various requirements, the College conducts online data security awareness training for all employees.
Other Training Opportunities
Throughout the year, Human Resources offers various training events and seminars with the goal of improving workplace dynamics, performance management and development, and to help employees better manage work-life balances.
Staff Update Sessions
Who Attends - All staff are invited to the Staff Update Sessions
Purpose - The purpose of these sessions is to provide important updates to staff about initiatives that impact them, or the work of the College. Our Staff Update Sessions enable you to hear directly from College leadership so you have a pulse on the activities that impact you across the campus. You are encourage to attend the sessions and learn firsthand.
The College will hold the Staff Update Sessions three times per year (fall, spring and summer). Dates on future Staff Update Sessions are sent out via email and “save the dates” are communicated via the the HR Weekly Update.
- Staff Update Sessions - Feb. 28, 2022 (Zoom) and March 3, 2022 (Live)
The College holds Staff Update Live Sessions one week after the Zoom meetings.
Holy Cross employees have access to online training opportunities including anti-harassment, risk management and supervisory training programs through EduRisk. Click the below links for more information, instructions and a link to the EduRisk Training platform. To access the EduRisk training, simply create a user account and take the online training.
- Avoiding Supervisory Pitfalls
- Mosaic: Prevent Harassment Together - Supervisor Version
- Mosaic: Prevent Sexual Violence Together
- Protecting Children: Hiring Staff Who Work With Minors
- Mosaic: Prevent Harassment Together -Faculty & Staff Version
- Mosaic: Prevent Sexual Violence Together
- Protecting Children: Identifying and Reporting Sexual Misconduct
- Protecting Children: Shine A Light
- Workplace Harassment Prevention - Fundamentals: Spanish Version
- Contracting Fundamentals
- Crisis Response Planning
- Driver Safety Training
- Short-term International Programs
- Teaching Science Safely
- FERPA: Protecting Student Privacy