In partnership with Human Resources, the Worksite Wellness Program helps College employees achieve and maintain optimum health — in mind, body, spirit, and community.
What can Worksite Wellness do for you?
- Conduct fitness assessments and body composition analyses
- Design a personalized exercise program
- Train you how to properly use the weights and exercise equipment in the Field House
- Show you how to earn $200 or $400 using your It Fits! Benefit
- Get you moving by attending group exercise classes
- Help you quit smoking through our onsite one on one smoking cessation program, Quit to Win
- Schedule a fitness or stress reduction program for your department, or a specialty class for an event or meeting
- Manage chronic conditions with the help of a Disease Management Health Educator
- Change your relationship with food or anxiety by joining the onsite Eat Right Now mindful eating or Unwinding Anxiety stress reduction programs
Holy Cross Recognized for Worksite Health Program
For the second year in a row, Holy Cross was named a 2019 WorkWell Massachusetts Award Silver Level Winner for exemplary worksite health promotion. The award recognizes the College’s achievements developing, implementing and participating in corporate health improvement and wellness programs.