In partnership with Human Resources, the Worksite Wellness Program helps College employees achieve and maintain optimum health — in mind, body, spirit, and community.
College of the Holy Cross receives Worksite Wellness Award
Holy Cross is honored to be recognized by the Worksite Wellness Council of Massachusetts (WWCMA) as a winner of the sixth annual WorkWell Massachusetts Awards for achievements in developing, implementing, and participating in corporate health improvement and wellness programs.
What can Worksite Wellness do for you?
- Design a personalized exercise program or identify and reach your well-being goals via one on one wellness sessions
- Provide training on the proper use of the strength and exercise equipment in The Jo and Loyola Fitness Center
- Improve your well-being by participating in exercise classes or a monthly wellness challenge
- Feel more centered, manage stress and anxiety, and improve your outlook on life through daily 10 minute virtual meditation sessions
- Quit tobacco through our on-site one-on-one tobacco cessation coaching
- Schedule a mindfulness meditation session, stretching, or stress reduction program for a department, or a specialty class for an event or meeting
- Experience peace and relaxation at a full day yoga and meditation retreat at the Joyce Contemplative Center
- Change your relationship with food or anxiety through one-on-one sessions on the Eat Right Now mindful eating or Unwinding Anxiety stress reduction programs
- Meet colleagues from across campus and foster a sense of community by getting involved in wellness programming
Most wellness programs are free of charge.