Transcript Requests

Desk with a copy of transcript, pencil, ruler and calculator

An official transcript of the College record can only be issued by the Office of the Registrar with the written consent of the alumnus/a. An official transcript bears the impression of the Seal of the College and the signature of the Registrar of the College. 

As of July 1, 2015, there is no longer a charge for transcripts. 
Visit the Office of the Register for more information »