Holy Cross graduates are life-long learners. Whether your interests are professional or generated by the lively curiosity of liberally educated men and women, we have a superb faculty that will continue to guide you on your journey toward greater knowledge and personal fulfillment.
Join us Sat., April 2, 2022 for our next event! Return to campus for a day and take part in a series of in-person, engaging alumni "classes" offered by HC faculty members.
Video and audio recordings available for streaming online and for free downloads through our iTunes portal.
A one-hour webinar series featuring Holy Cross faculty and staff discussing their area of expertise and research.
The Holy Cross Alumni Association's annual Classroom Revisited allows participants to return to campus for a day and take part in a series of in-person, engaging alumni "classes" offered by some of Holy Cross' best – and most dynamic – faculty members. Learn more about the most recent session »
Questions? Email Tom Cadigan '02, associate director of Alumni Relations, or call 508-793-2418.
"Lunchtime Learning" Webinar Series
Want to engage in classroom dialogue from the convenience of your home or office?
“Lunchtime Learning” is a 1-hour webinar series that features Holy Cross faculty and staff discussing their area of expertise and research. Faculty and staff speak for 40-45 minutes and then take questions from listeners via GoToWebinar for 15-20 minutes.
Featured Webinar (a special evening edition of Lunchtime Learning)
Navigating the Admissions Process
Drew Carter (Holy Cross Admissions) | May 10, 2017
View archived recordings from past webinars
McFarland Center for Religion, Ethics and Culture
In case you missed them…
The McFarland Center's programs foster dialogue that respects differences and provide a forum for intellectual exchange that is interreligious as well as interdisciplinary, intercultural, and international in scope. You can watch past lectures online including these recent discussions.:
- Pope Francis on the Globalization of Environmental Responsibility »
- Paul Bloom: Against Empathy »
- Paul Walker: Abolition of Weapons of Mass Destruction | Building a Secure and Sustainable World »
- Denise Buell: Fleshy Passages | How Feminist Biblical Studies Can Contribute to Rethinking Health and Illness »
The Holy Cross 100 Books
In the early 1980s, Holy Cross faculty compiled a list of 100 books that are arguably some of the fundamental classics of Western literature and beyond. That list is now online for you to explore.
Our Alumni Education programs strengthen the bonds between the classroom experiences of your own undergraduate education and the classrooms of today where another generation of students is engaged in study.
- Mercy Matters: Reflecting on the Extraordinary Holy Year of Mercy | September 2…
- Family Trouble:Parenting Kids with Special Challenges in a Child-Centered Era |…
- Pope Francis in America Looking Back, Looking Forward | Mathew N. Schmalz (Rel…
- Handel's Messiah: An Oratorio for Passion Week | Jessica P. Waldoff (Music) |…
- Climate Change: A Scientist's Perspective | Robert I. Bertin (Biology) | Februa…
- What Does Putin Want? | Cynthia V. Hooper (History) | October 2014
- Jesuits from 1814 to 2014 | Thomas W. Worcester, S.J. (History) | September 2…