Connect with the strength of the Holy Cross Alumni Network.
An extensive network of Holy Cross alumni stands ready to offer career advice and assistance. Information, opportunity and support are critical resources to those managing career change and making career decisions.
- Career information, insight and advice
- Resumé review
- Networking opportunities and personal referrals
- Job-seeking strategies
Alumni using the Directory are asked to:
- Be respectful when initiating contact and identify yourself as an alumnus/a (or graduating senior).
- Defer to the advisor's schedule when arranging meetings and telephone interviews.
- Be prepared in your knowledge of the advisor's career field and business (tip: take a look at the advisor's LinkedIn profile).
- Have a list of pertinent questions available.
- Respond in a courteous and prompt manner when acknowledging courtesies given.
- Not ask the advisor for a job or to find a job.
- Not use the Directory to promote your business or service.
- Not use the Directory for mass mailing or for purposes of unsolicited mail, telephone calls, or e-mail.
Want to get involved? Join the more than 6,000 alumni who have agreed to serve as career advisors, and to be contacted by alumni and students seeking career advice, information and assistance. It’s simple: click here to sign up » Questions? Email Alumni Career Development, or call (508) 793-2418.