Connect with the strength of the Holy Cross Alumni Network.
An extensive network of Holy Cross alumni stands ready to offer career advice and assistance. Information, opportunity and support are critical resources to those managing career change and making career decisions.
- Career information, insight and advice
- Resumé review
- Networking opportunities and personal referrals
- Job-seeking strategies
Alumni using the Directory are asked to:
- Be respectful when initiating contact and identify yourself as an alumnus/a (or graduating senior).
- Defer to the advisor's schedule when arranging meetings and telephone interviews.
- Be prepared in your knowledge of the advisor's career field and business (tip: take a look at the advisor's LinkedIn profile).
- Have a list of pertinent questions available.
- Respond in a courteous and prompt manner when acknowledging courtesies given.
- Not ask the advisor for a job or to find a job.
- Not use the Directory to promote your business or service.
- Not use the Directory for mass mailing or for purposes of unsolicited mail, telephone calls, or e-mail.
Want to get involved? Join the more than 6,000 alumni who have agreed to serve as career advisors, and to be contacted by alumni and students seeking career advice, information and assistance. It’s simple: click here to sign up » Questions? Email Alumni Career Development, or call (508) 793-2418.
NEW: Holy Cross Alumni Mentoring
Are you interested in mentoring a fellow Crusader? You can either select "Mentor" on your online profile (accessible after login), or fill out this form >>
Are you in need of a mentor? You can search the HC Alumni Online Directory for Crusaders who have selected "Mentor" on their profile, and reach out to those alumni mentors with whom your professional interest and goals align. Or, fill out this form » We will look through our Mentor Roster and provide names and contact information of alumni who might match what you're looking for. Then, you'll reach out and find the relationship that works best for you.