Connect with the strength of the Holy Cross Alumni Network.
Become a Career Advisor
Join the more than 6,000 alumni who have agreed to serve as career advisors for alumni and students.
Search the Database
An extensive network of Holy Cross alumni stands ready to offer career advice and assistance, including informational interviews, career questions, networking advice, resume review, etc.
Alumni using the Directory are asked to:
- Show respect when initiating contact and identify yourself as an alumnus/a (or graduating senior)
- Defer to the advisor's schedule when arranging meetings and telephone interviews
- Research the advisor's career field and business (tip: take a look at the advisor's LinkedIn profile)
- Prepare a list of pertinent questions
- Respond in a courteous and prompt manner
Alumni using the Directory are reminded NOT to:
- ask the advisor for a job or to find a job
- use the Directory to promote your business or service
- use the Directory for mass mailing or for purposes of unsolicited mail, telephone calls, or email
Questions? Email Alumni Career Development, or call (508) 793-2418.