• Student Registration Form (Registration forms for most CBL students are due by mid February)
  • Transportation Requests. If you need a ride to your CBL agency, make sure to complete the CBL Registration Form as soon as possible. The Registration Form includes a question about your transportation needs, as well as a separate waiver to sign should you need transportation. Answering this question and signing the waiver will prompt the J.D. Power Center to add you into our Community Engagement Ride Share program. Once you are added, you will then get an email from the J.D. Power Center with more information about how to access transportation for CBL. If you have questions or concerns about transportation once you’ve reviewed the Ride Share program access and use instructions, contact the J.D. Power Center (