The 2023 Non-Profit Careers Conference will be held January 16th-20th, 2023.
The annual Non-Profit Careers Conference is held every year (typically, in January) for students considering careers in non-profit and community based organizations, activism, public service, and social change. Check out the 2022 NPCC conference agenda (PDF) to learn more about some of the conference offerings.
The workshop has three purposes:
- To introduce participants to the range of viable and diverse career options in the non-profit sector;
- To engage participants in reflection upon how they might utilize their unique skills in service to the broader society;
- To prepare participants to enter public service by providing experiences and skills helpful to them and their future organizations.
The program is taught by Holy Cross alumni, faculty and staff working within a non-profit or public service setting at the international, national, regional, and local levels.
*Housing and meals for the week-long conference are funded by the College.*
In lieu of an in-person 2021 conference, the Donelan Office and the Center for Career Development held three virtual alumni panels. The stories and advice from the alumni featured in these panels are applicable to many sectors in the non-profit world and to career discernment overall. Watch them to learn more!
- "Leadership in Non-Profits"
- "The Business side of Non-Profits"
- "Entry-level jobs in the Non-Profit Sector"