If you have received a Federal Perkins Loan, you will be required to attend a mandatory loan exit interview before you graduate or leave school.
Exit interviews are an opportunity to learn more about:
- Your rights and responsibilities as a borrower
- Your grace period
- Options such as a deferment or forbearance
- Cancellation policies
- Billing and payment schedule
- The consequences of default
- Managing your loan and payment options
The scheduling for spring semester exit interviews take place in March. The College will notify you when and where to attend.