Students and their families can make tuition payments with cash, check, or wire transfers. We do not accept credit cards for payment of tuition accounts.
The College of the Holy Cross is pleased to announce that we have partnered with Tuition Management Systems (TMS) to offer our students and their families the option to pay the tuition balance online or over the telephone using a checking or savings account.
Or call TMS at 1-800-722-4867 to pay over the phone.
Payments by Mail
Print a copy of your e-bill and send a personal or cashier’s check, payable to The College of the Holy Cross, to the following address:
College of the Holy Cross
Office of the Bursar
1 College Street
Worcester, MA 01610
Domestic Payments via Wire Transfer
If you would like to send your payment via wire transfer, please contact the Bursar Office at (508) 793-2521 or via email at email@example.com for directions on this procedure.
International Payments via Wire Transfer
College of the Holy Cross has partnered with Flywire to provide international students with an innovative, safe and cost-effective way to make international payments. The benefits of using Flywire include:
- Elimination of hidden bank fees – which ensures that Holy Cross receives the intended amount, every time
- Multiple payment options and currencies
- Savings on exchange rates – Flywire processes the currency exchange, offering you wholesale exchange rates, unmatched by traditional banks
- Payment tracking and updates at each stage of the payment process – so no wondering where your payment is
- Payment visibility – meaning Holy Cross is able to track your payment from initiation to delivery to their account
- 24/7 multilingual customer support
- Fast, safe and secure
To ensure that your student account is properly credited in a timely and expedient fashion, please click the link to initiate your payment… www.holycross.flywire.com
Payments made in Person
If you would like to make your tuition payment in person, you can stop by the Cashier’s Window in the Bursar Office located in O’Kane 159 to make a payment with cash, personal check, cashier’s check, or money order. The office hours are Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Many students and their families are looking for ways to budget their educational costs. The College of the Holy Cross has partnered with Tuition Management Systems (TMS) to offer semester payment plans beginning as early as March 1st for the Fall semester and September 1st for the Spring Semester. With TMS you can plan for your educational expenses in one of the following ways, eliminating the need to make a single large payment prior to each semester:
For the Fall
- Six (6) Monthly payments beginning March 1st
- Five (5) Monthly Payments beginning May 1st
- Four (4) Monthly Payments beginning June 1st
- Three (3) Monthly Payments beginning July 1st
For the Spring
- Six (6) Monthly payments beginning September 1st
- Five (5) Monthly Payments beginning October 1st
- Four (4) Monthly Payments beginning November 1st
- Three (3) Monthly Payments beginning December 1st
You may increase or decrease the amount of your payments to reflect changes in the financial aid you are receiving. You determine how much you wish to budget on your semester TMS payment plan(s).
A $40/per semester TMS enrollment fee, payable to TMS, includes monthly billing statements.
Please refer to our Payment Plan page for more information.
As always, we are available to assist you and answer any questions you may have. Please visit our contact page to see our hours of operation and contact phone numbers.