Students and their families can make tuition payments with cash, check, or wire transfers.
The College of the Holy Cross is pleased to announce that we have partnered with TouchNet Bill+Payment to offer our students and their families the option to pay the tuition balance online using a checking or savings account. Credit Card payments will be available on May 1, 2020. A convenience fee of 2.85% will be charged for every credit card transaction. Payments made online will show immediately on student accounts.
There is a $10.00 fee for a returned check due to insufficient funds and a $10.00 fee for payment reversal if an incorrect account number is provided.
Payments by Mail
Print a copy of your e-bill and send a personal or cashier’s check, payable to
The College of the Holy Cross, to the following address:
College of the Holy Cross
Office of the Bursar
1 College Street
Worcester, MA 01610
Domestic Payments via Wire Transfer
If you would like to send your payment via wire transfer, please contact the Bursar Office at (508) 793-2521 or via email at email@example.com for directions on this procedure.
International Payments via Wire Transfer
College of the Holy Cross has partnered with Flywire to provide international students with an innovative, safe and cost-effective way to make international payments. The benefits of using Flywire include:
- Elimination of hidden bank fees – which ensures that Holy Cross receives the intended amount, every time
- Multiple payment options and currencies
- Savings on exchange rates – Flywire processes the currency exchange, offering you wholesale exchange rates, unmatched by traditional banks
- Payment tracking and updates at each stage of the payment process – so no wondering where your payment is
- Payment visibility – meaning Holy Cross is able to track your payment from initiation to delivery to their account
- 24/7 multilingual customer support
- Fast, safe and secure
To ensure that your student account is properly credited in a timely and expedient fashion, please click the link to initiate your payment… www.holycross.flywire.com
Payments made in Person
If you would like to make your tuition payment in person, you can stop by the Cashier’s Window in the Bursar Office located in O’Kane 159 to make a payment with cash, personal check, cashier’s check, or money order. The office hours are Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Due to COVID-19 the office is closed ot the public.
Many students and their families are looking for ways to budget their educational costs. The College of the Holy Cross has partnered with TouchNet Bill+Payment to offer semester payment plans beginning as early as July 1st for the Fall semester and December 1st for the Spring. Semester. With TouchNet Bill+Payment you can plan for your educational expenses on one of the following ways, eliminating the need to make a single large payment prior to each semester:
For the Fall
- Four (4) Month Calculated Payment Plan beginning July 1st
- Three (3) Month Calculated Payment Plan beginning August 1st
- Two (2) Month Calculated Payment Plan beginning September 1st
For the Spring
- Four (4) month Calculated Payment Plan beginning December 1st
- Three (3) month Calculated Payment Plan beginning January 1st
- Two (2) Month Calculated Payment Plan beginning February 1st
There is a $60/semester fee for enrollment in a payment plan.
Please refer to our Payment Plan page for more detailed information.
As always, we are available to assist you and answer any questions you may have. Please visit our contact page to see our hours of operation and contact phone numbers.