Many students and their families are looking for ways to budget their educational costs. The College of the Holy Cross has partnered with TouchNet Bill+Paymnets to offer Semester payment plans. With TouchNet Bill+Payment you can plan for your educational expenses thereby eliminating the need to make a single large payment prior to each semester.
The Calculated Payment Plan is set up to pay the remainder balance due on the account after charges and financial aid or any other payments are applied to the account. When you have new charges, your installments will go up; when you have payments or other credits, your installments will go down.
For the Fall
- Four (4) Month Calculated Payment Plan beginning July 1st
- Three (3) Month Calculated Payment Plan beginning August 1st
- Two (2) Month Calculated Payment Plan beginning September 1st
For the Spring
- Four (4) Month Calculated Payment Plan beginning December 1st
- Three (3) Month Calculated Payment Plan beginning January 1st
- Two (2) Month Calculated Payment Plan beginning February 1st
- If you have a balance due from a previous semester this will need to be paid prior to enrollment in a new semester payment plan. The Calculated Payment Plan will only include charges for the current semester.
- You can enroll in the payment plan when the official billing statement has been released.
- The monthly payment plan through TouchNet is interest free, (plan enrollment includes a $60.00 non-refundable fee per semester).
- Your account will be flagged that you have enrolled in a Payment Plan after the $60.00 enrollment fee has been paid. The account will only reflect a credit when an installment payment has been made.
- If a change occurs within seven days of an upcoming installment, recalculation locks in the upcoming installment amount and will only spread the change over any remaining payments.
- A notification of the change in monthly installments will be sent to the plan holder when any recalculation occurs.
- There is a returned payment fee of $10.00 for all returned payments.
- All payments are due on the first of the month. The entire payment plan will be canceled for nonpayment on the 15th of the month if no payment has been received.
It’s easy to enroll in the payment plan. Just log into your TouchNet Bill+Payment authorized user account to enroll online. Please contact the Bursar Office directly at (508) 793-2521 if you have questions.