In addition to being responsible for the care of classroom video and audio equipment, Audio-Visual Services can help with systems managed by campus departments or with AV equipment that is used in a studio or laboratory setting.
The A-V department is knowledgeable in the use of a wide variety of equipment, including:
- Photographic equipment and software
- Audio recording equipment and software
- Video recording equipment, editing systems and software
- DVD authoring software
- Public address and other sound systems
- Slide, overhead transparency and movie projectors
- Video projectors (both for installed and portable use)
- Audio-visual control systems
- Audio-visual cabling
- Video and audio duplication equipment
- Network-based video and audio
For equipment not directly managed by A-V Services, support is arranged on a case-by-case basis, and is done on a cost-of-materials basis. Please contact the A-V Department.