Most classrooms on campus are equipped with a projector, DVD, computer, and video projector. Some use the speaker on the projector, and some have an amplifier and speakers for sound reinforcement.
For classes or projects that go beyond what a classroom can normally provide, Audio-Visual Services can assist with equipment, training, and support. Some examples of this include:
- Equipment to make recordings of a class
- Equipment to project images from books or 3-D objects
- Assistance with scanning, media editing, and preparation of PowerPoint programs
- Assistance with digital video projects
- Sound reinforcement equipment for special projects
- Help to interface specialized equipment to our projection systems
Please contact the A-V department to discuss any special needs you may have.