What to expect and prepare when coming down to our production Studio
- Pre-written script
- If using the teleprompter; text in Rich Text Format on a USB or mailed to Digital Media Services
- If possible, quick pre-interview run-through with the “talent” who is being recorded (Skype, a quick chat, etc) in advance of your studio time so that your first run-through is camera-ready.
- A setup idea for filming and the items needed to make the set. (We do not store set pieces)
- An idea of how long your segment will run
- A booked appointment for studio use (contact John Buckingham or Ian Kaloyanides)
- Appropriate clothing and accessories: no shirts with stripes or moiré patterns, No green shirts in front of chroma key wall (green screen) No clunky items near neck or waist level that may rub the microphone.
- If your segment is an hour, please allow for 30-60 minutes of additional time for lighting adjustment, second takes and revisions in-studio placement.
- If you require editing assistance, please budget 1 min filming = 1 hour of editing. It isn’t exact but does cover contingencies.
- You are welcome to bring your own camera setup but this must be included in the scheduled time
- Any Visitors/Interviewees arrive on time and are respectful of the studio space
Please do not hesitate to contact us for additional questions, concerns or general inquiries