Whether you have food allergies, dietary restrictions or simply need some assistance with your food selections, Holy Cross Dining can provide the resources to help you make delicious choices safely and easily.
We know that it is important for you to have confidence in the safety of your meals. Food allergies can make eating away from home a challenge. Holy Cross Dining is committed to providing you with nutritious meals that you can enjoy without worrying about food allergies. We work with students one-on-one to discuss their allergy and minimize allergic reactions.
Students with food allergies should meet with the dietitian to learn about special food allergy services available and how to make the most of the resources provided. Email the Dietitian, Alyssa Pittman, RD at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 508-793-3618.
- Holy Cross Dining Food Allergy & Special Diet Program Brochure (PDF)
- How to eat gluten-friendly in Kimball (PDF)
- Eating vegan in Kimball (PDF)
- Holy Cross Food Allergy (YouTube)
Interesting Nutrition Related Links
- Health Review: A Complete Guide to Nutrition and Fitness
- The Student's Guide to Nutrition
- General Nutrition - The source for all things nutrition.
- Food Allergies - FARE, Food Allergy Research and Education
- Daily Food Plan - Explore the “My Plate” website, with just a few clicks, get a personalized nutrition plan
- Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics is the leading source for nutrition professionals and offers the public links to reliable nutrition information.