- Who may choose a meal plan?
- What happens when I run out of meals or Dining Dollars?
- Does any unused Dining Dollars balance roll over from semester to semester?
- May I use meals for family or guests?
- May I use my meals to eat more than once during a meal period?
- Why am I only allowed one piece of fruit or one ice cream treat as a take-out from Kimball Dining Room?
- Where can I use my meal plan and how do I gain access?
- I have questions- Who do I contact?
- Can I change my meal plan?
- What's the difference between Kimball Main Dining Room, Kimball Food Court and Crossroads?
- How can I pick up a meal for an ill friend?
- Can I take food out of Kimball Main Dining Room?
Anyone! Residential students will automatically be assigned the Resident Meal Plan. Apartment Hall residents and students living off-campus may choose either the Resident Meal Plan or the Apartment Plan.
With the new "unlimited" meal plan, students will never run out of meals. You'll have unlimited acces to Kimball Main Dining Room during normal operating hours. If you run out of Dining Dollars, you may choose to add money to your Crusader Express account. (Seniors with meal plans: Your plan needs to only last through finals. During the spring semester, you will be given a meal plan for Senior Week).
No. Any unused Dining Dollars will be forfeited.
The Resident Meal Plan includes up to 5 guest swipes per semester.
Students on the Resident Meal Plan provides unlimited meals in Kimball Main Dining Room. Come and go as often as you'd like throughout the day during operating hours.
6. Why am I only allowed one piece of fruit or one ice cream treat as a take-out from Kimball Dining Room?
The Dining Room is an All-You-Care-To-Eat facility. Allowing one piece of fruit or one ice cream treat as a take-out item is a way to meet your needs for an easy carry snack and still control costs. Uncontrolled take-out would lead to a much more expensive meal plan, as well as some food safety issues.
Students can use their Meals in the Kimball Main Dining Room:
Monday - Friday: 7:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Weekends: 8:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Students can use their Dining Dollars in the following locations:
Kimball Food Court
Monday - Thursday: 11:00 a.m. - 6:30 p.m.
Friday: 11:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Monday - Friday: 11:00 a.m. - Midnight
Saturday: 12:00 p.m. - Midnight
Sunday: 4:00 p.m. - Midnight
Monday - Friday: 7:30 a.m. - 1:00 am.
Saturday: 10:00 a.m. - 1:00 a.m.
Sunday: 12:00 p.m. - 1:00 a.m.
Monday - Friday: 7:30 a.m. - 10:30 p.m.
Friday: 7:30 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Monday - Friday: 7:30 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
Monday - Friday: 8:00 a.m. - Midnight
Saturday & Sunday: 4:00 p.m. - Midnight
To gain access, you must present your Crusader OneCard to the cashier.
The Residential Meal Plan is required for all students living on campus. However, students living in Figge, Williams or off-campus may change to the Apartment Plan if they choose.
The Main Dining Room is an all-you-care-to-eat while in the dining room option. Kimball Food Court and Crossroads offer a la carte menus with the option of dine-in or take-out. Your meals are accepted in the Main Dining Room. Your Dining Dollars are accepted there and in HC Dining's a la carte locations.
With Health Services approval, a friend may use a sick student's ID card to pick up a meal at Kimball Dining Hall. Students picking up such a meal should state their intention to the Cashier and ask the Dining Room Manager on duty for assistance.
No. Meals in Kimball are dine-in only and cannot be carried out.