Whether you have food allergies, dietary restrictions or simply need some assistance with your food selections, Holy Cross Dining provides the resources to help you make delicious choices safely and easily.
Holy Cross Dining is dedicated to providing the campus with a variety of menu options that are not only delicious, but also nutritious, healthy, and supportive of dietary restrictions and food allergies.
Our team is passionate about helping students find long term, healthy, sustainable relationships with their diet and is available as a resource to all students, faculty and staff of the College.
Informed by the Menus of Change set of principles, Holy Cross Dining prepares food that is delicious, nutritious, healthy, environmentally sustainable, socially responsible and ethical.
Students with food allergies should meet with our dining team to learn about special food allergy services available and how to make the most of the resources provided. For more information on dining at Holy Cross with allergies, please contact Bradley Shannon, Associate Director of Culinary Development and Nutrition (firstname.lastname@example.org).
For other general questions and other inquries for Dining Services, emails should be addressed to: email@example.com
Staff Training and Awareness
Having our staff aware of student’s limitations will ensure a safe and pleasurable dining experience, which is of utmost importance to us. Please know that all Holy Cross Dining staff is required to attend a biannual food allergen awareness training regarding the potential severity of food allergies. Whenever you eat away from home, you should notify your server if you have a food allergy.
For additional information, contact:
Neal Lipsitz, Ph.D
Interesting Nutrition Related Links
- Health Review: A Complete Guide to Nutrition and Fitness
- The Student's Guide to Nutrition
- General Nutrition - The source for all things nutrition.
- Food Allergies - FARE, Food Allergy Research and Education
- Daily Food Plan - Explore the “My Plate” website, with just a few clicks, get a personalized nutrition plan
- Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics - Leading source for nutrition professionals and offers the public links to reliable nutrition information.