Grubhub and Crusader Cash can make your experience with Holy Cross Dining easier and more convenient.
Holy Cross Dining uses Grubhub to bring our students, faculty and staff a convenient and fast way to place orders for pickup.
Signing up for Grubhub is easy and allows for several payment options. Your account can be linked directly to your meal plan giving you a variety of options for dining on campus.
How to Use Grubhub
- Download the Grubhub app (available for Apple and Android).
- Set up your Grubhub account. Be sure to turn notifications on you'll be notified when your order is ready.
- From the settings menu (gear icon), select Campus Dining and choose College of the Holy Cross.
- Add your Crusader One Card to directly link your meal plan to Grubhub.
Crusader Cash is a debit-like account set up on your Holy Cross OneCard. You will enjoy the convenience of being able to make purchases at Dining locations on campus, without having to carry cash or other cards. Crusader Cash can be added to your OneCard any time and funds never expire.
- Safer and more convenient than carrying cash – all you need to carry is your OneCard
- Add funds to your account at any time
- Crusader Cash funds do not expire
- All Dining Services locations accept Crusader Cash
Parents: Deposits can be made by credit card via the Parent Portal. Your students’ name and Holy Cross ID# are required. Please allow 2 business days for funds to appear in your account.
Faculty and staff can also access the Parent Portal to add Crusader cash to their Holy Cross ID.
Need more information? Contact Willow Davey in the Dining Services Office at 508-793-3385 or email email@example.com.
Dining Services Office Hours
Monday - Friday
8 a.m. - 4 p.m