The Student Health Awareness Peer Educators (SHAPE) is a peer education group that is dedicated to educating the campus community about a variety of health issues including:
- Primary and Preventive care
- Urgent Care and First Aid
- Sexual Health
- Cancers specific to gender
Members of SHAPE will be available to fellow students as a resource for information regarding health and wellness. Interested students should email: Shape@g.holycross.edu or Health Services Weekly meetings are held on Monday 6-7 pm in Health Services.
Holy Cross Nurse Practitioner Club
The mission of the NP Club is to offer students interested in a nursing/nurse practitioner tract an opportunity in which to find and provide support, information, service and learning opportunities, camaraderie and friendship. Students and alumni are dedicated to:
- Providing a network for students interested in the nursing/nurse practitioner tract
- Developing leadership skills in the field of nursing
- Providing mentoring opportunities between students and alumni
Interested students should email Health Services @ Health@holycross.edu Meetings are held on the 3rd Thursday each month 6-7 pm in Health Services.