Required Medical Forms For All New Incoming Students
Holy Cross Health Services requires all new incoming students to submit the Holy Cross Medical Record Forms. Forms should be completed and uploaded by Friday, August 12th. Please note the following instructions:
The form should be printed and completed by your healthcare provider. All students are required to enter their immunization dates and upload forms into the Patient Portal. You may refer to the following YouTube video to assist you in uploading documents and entering your immunizations in the patient portal (https://youtu.be/OeZ5929Oy8w). The Health Services staff will verify that the immunization data correlates with the data that was submitted online. For more information, please see Massachusetts regulations regarding immunizations.
- Immunization History Form (PDF)
- Medical/Religious Exemption Form (PDF)
- COVID-19 Medical/ Religious Exemption Form (PDF)
Students requesting an exemption for an immunization must complete the exemption form. They must be aware that if an outbreak of vaccine-preventable disease should occur, an exempt student will be excluded from class and/or the residence halls for a period of time.
Physical Examination Form
The form should be printed and completed by your healthcare provider and uploaded into the Patient Portal.
Massachusetts Tuberculosis Risk Assessment
This form is located on the patient portal. Click on the form tab under the to do list. Click on Tb risk assessment form. Complete form and click submit. If you answer yes to any of the questions you should contact your healthcare provider. A tuberculin skin test or IGRA may be indicated.
Meningitis Vaccine Information and Waiver
Meningitis vaccine booster at > age sixteen. If you wish to waive the vaccine you will need to print, complete and upload the form into the Patient Portal.
Insurance Information/ Insurance Cards
- Submitted via University Health Plans.
- Upload a photocopy of the front and back of your medical/prescription insurance cards for our records. Have your student carry his/her insurance cards on them when they come to college.
If you will not be 18 years old by August 30, 2020, please print and have your parent/guardian complete the Authorization to Treat a Minor Form.
How to Upload Required Forms
When the above forms are completed they may be uploaded via the Holy Cross Patient Portal. You must complete both steps of the upload process.
- Under "Immunizations" enter dates of all immunizations received
- Under "Upload" please upload required forms using the drop-down list
First Year Division 1 Varsity Student-Athletes
Required Sports Medicine forms for all incoming and first-year varsity student-athletes must be completed prior to any athletic participation
Due: July 15 or 1 week prior to your arrival - whichever comes earliest
Electronic Forms may be found within the "Forms" tab of your Patient Portal. In the event a form is not available, please download and complete the linked PDF form on this page, and upload it to your Patient Portal under the "Uploads" section.
Please view the provided checklist for further instructions and to ensure all necessary documents have been completed
- Pre-Participation Physical Evaluation: History Form - Upload completed form to your Patient Portal
- Orthopedic Health History Form - Upload completed from to your Patient Portal
- Student-Athlete Medical Billing Policy/Insurance Information Form - Upload completed form to your Patient Portal
- Medical Consent and Shared Responsibility/Assumption of Risk Form - Electronic form located within your Patient Portal
- NOTE: If you will be under the age of 18 at the start of your athletic season, please use the link to download the form to allow parent/guardian consent and upload to Patient Portal with other forms
- Policy on Management of Sports-Related Concussion - Upload completed form(s) to your Patient Portal
- Online ImPACT Concussion Baseline Test Instructions
- Student-Athlete Authorization and Disclosure of Medical Information Form - Electronic form located within your Patient Portal
- NCAA Drug Testing Exception Policy - Electronic form located within your Patient Portal
- Sickle Cell Trait Explanation and Consent Form - Electronic form located within your Patient Portal.
- NOTE: The NCAA has mandated that all incoming Division 1 student-athletes submit proof of having been tested for Sickle Cell Trait. Lab results must be in to the Sports Medicine Department prior to participation in any intercollegiate activity.
- First Year Division I Student-Athlete Paperwork: Minor - To be completed by parent/guardian if student-athlete will be considered a minor on their first day of athletic activity at the College of the Holy Cross
Upload Forms to Student-Athlete's Patient Portal - Patient Portal
Any questions can be directed to the Sports Medicine Department at (508) 793-2627