Required Medical Forms For All New Incoming Students
Holy Cross Health Services requires all new incoming students to submit the Holy Cross Medical Record Forms. Forms should be completed and uploaded by August 15th. Please note the following instructions:
Form should be printed and completed by your healthcare provider. All students are required to enter their immunization dates into the Patient Portal. Then all forms will need to be uploaded to the Patient Portal. The Health Services staff will verify that the immunization data correlates with the data that was submitted online. For more information, please see Massachusetts regulations regarding immunizations.
Physical Examination Form
Form should be printed and completed by your healthcare provider and uploaded into the Patient Portal.
- Physical Form (PDF)
Massachusetts Tuberculosis Risk Assessment
This form should be printed and completed by student. It should be reviewed with your healthcare provider. A tuberculin skin test is only required if you have any risk factors. A chest x-ray is needed if you have a positive skin test. Upload completed form into the Patient Portal.
Meningitis Vaccine Information and Waiver
Meningitis vaccine booster at > age sixteen. If you wish to waive the vaccine you will need to print, complete and upload the form into the Patient Portal.
Insurance Information/ Insurance Cards
- Submitted via University Health Plans.
- Upload a photocopy of the front and back of your medical/prescription insurance cards for our records. Have your student carry his/her insurance cards on them when they come to college.
If you will not be 18 years old by August 30, 2020, please print and have your parent/guardian complete the Authorization to Treat a Minor Form.
When the above forms are completed they may be uploaded via the Holy Cross Patient Portal.
First Year Division 1 Varsity Student-Athletes
Required Sports Medicine forms for all incoming and first year varsity student-athletes must be completed prior to any athletic participation
Due: July 15 or 1 week prior to your arrival - whichever comes earliest
- Pre-Participation Physical Evaluation History Form
- Orthopedic Health History Form
- Insurance Policy & Policy Holder Information Form - Please be sure to provide a copy of the student-athlete's insurance card
- Medical Consent and Shared Responsibility Form - available NOW as an eletronic form within your Patiet Portal
- Holy Cross Sports-Related Concussion Policy - Please read the document and return only applicable forms
- Online ImPACT Concussion Baseline Test Instructions - Please be sure to document you Passport ID that is generated upon completion of the test on your SCR Responsibility Statement
- Student Athlete Authorization and Disclosure of Medical Information Form
- NCAA ADHD Drug Exception Policy Form - Please submit appropriate supporting documentation if applicable
- Sickle Cell Trait Explanation and Consent Form - The NCAA has mandated that all incoming Division 1 student-athletes submit proof of having been tested for Sickle Cell Trait. You must mail a copy of the current lab results or the lab results dating from birth to the Sports Medicine Department. Lab results must be in to the Sports Medicine Department prior to participation in any intercollegiate activity.
Upload Forms to Student-Athlete's Patient Portal - Patient Portal
Any questions can be directed to the Sports Medicine Department at (508) 793-2627*
*Please note that we have limited access to campus at this time including our phone voicemails. If you have any urgent questions, please reach out to your Atheltic Trainer, otherwise, we will return your call as soon as we can.