Health Services provides quality health care that recognizes the individual needs of the students and supports their academic success. Healthcare professionals provide services, programs and wellness education to enable students to become well integrated in mind, body and spirit.
Holy Cross Health Services is accredited by the Accreditation Association for Ambulatory Health Care, Inc. (AAAHC) and has consistently met nationally recognized standards for quality health care set by the accrediting organization.
Health Services is conveniently located on campus in Loyola and provides urgent care, limited primary care, and specialty referrals to providers in the community. The system is designed so that every student may receive appropriate, professional, and timely health care services. Students are challenged as individuals and as members of the College community to examine and to improve health behaviors. Health not only refers to physical health, but emotional and spiritual health as well.
Let’s keep Holy Cross Healthy!
We encourage all students to get vaccinated for the upcoming 2022-2023 academic year!
The seasonal flu vaccine protects against the three to four main seasonal flu strains that research indicates will cause the most illness during the flu season. The seasonal flu vaccine can protect you from getting sick from these viruses or it can make your illness milder if you get a related flu virus.
If you have received the vaccine or plan to receive it off campus, please upload the medical documentation into your patient portal at Patient Portal - Appointments & Uploads. Please enter the date of administration of the influenza vaccine under immunizations in your patient portal.
Fall 2022 Flu Clinic Information
Location: Hogan 320
Appointments are required. No Walk-Ins accepted.
You will receive an email with confirmation. You can cancel or reschedule your appointment within this email response.
- Date: September 29 th, Thursday
Time: 12 noon to 7 pm
- Date: October 6 th, Thursday
Time: 9 am to 5 pm
Please be mindful of these steps prior and the day of the clinic.
- Consent Form needs to be completed before the vaccination clinic. Print and pre fill this out form and bring it to the form to the clinic. The form is located Vaccine Standard Record (VAR)
- Bring your ALL Insurance Card(s) and Picture ID. These are required to the clinic for verification.
- Be prepared to stay in the observation area 10 minutes after your vaccination.
Insurance requirements that cover the Flu Vaccine:
- Most insurances from Massachusetts except some Fallon plans cover flu vaccine.
- No out-of-state Medicaid or out of state insurances such as Kaiser Permanente.
- It is your responsibility to clarify if your insurance company covers the flu vaccine in Massachusetts by calling your plan directly to find out eligibility.
- If your insurance does not cover you then the cash price is due at the time of the clinic is $57.58.
- If you are under 18 years old, you will need to have a consent to treat a minor form available.
Massachusetts Immunization Information System (MIIS) Here. Vaccine registry will have your flu vaccine information uploaded to the system within 2 weeks after your vaccination.
Online Student Health and Medical Record Forms for First-Year Students
- Holy Cross Health Services requires all new incoming students to submit the Holy Cross Medical Record Form. Read more »
- Access your messages in the Holy Cross Patient Portal »
Hours and Location
Monday - Friday
9 a.m. - 12 noon and 1 p.m. - 5 p.m.
Physician on call after hours: 508-334-8830
- 2018 Annual Report (PDF)