Student Judicial Advisors promote Community Standards awareness on campus, and assist students during the disciplinary process.
Student advisors are trained and educated about the disciplinary process on campus, and can answer an array of questions.
Judicial Advisors WILL:
- Help advise students about the disciplinary process at Holy Cross
- Assist in educating the community about acceptable student behavior
- Provide confidential resources
- Serve as student advisors during the disciplinary process
Judicial Advisors WON’T:
- Help students “beat” the system
- Instruct students to suppress facts in a case, or be dishonest!
- Speak for the student
- Serve as a “lawyer”