You are here

Eligibility for Services and Accommodations

Students requesting services or accommodations from the College should provide the Office of Disability Services with medical or professional documentation of the disability so that the College may provide appropriate assistance.

For specific information on documentation requirements, please refer to Guidelines for Documentation of a Disability in Adolescents and Adults.