Requesting an Emotional Assistance Animal

To request an Emotional Assistance Animal (EAA), contact the Office of Student Accessibility Services to begin the interactive process. Students requesting an EAA must submit qualifying documentation that meets the documentation guidelines by the housing deadline. Documentation for EAAs must also include a statement regarding how the animal serves as an accommodation for the documented disability and a statement regarding how the need for the Assistance Animal relates to the ability of the individual to use and gain benefit from College housing. Students who are requesting an Emotional Assistance Animal are encouraged to review the Service Animal and Assistance Animal Policy.