Apply to be an International Student Orientation Leader!
Join us in welcoming international students from the Class of 2024 to the Holy Cross community!
Read the position description
Informational Session: Monday, March 9 at 7:00 p.m. Hogan 406
Application Deadline: Sunday, March 15 at midnight
Apply Online: bit.ly/ISO2024
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions!
SAVE THE DATE!
Saturday, May 9, 2020 - 6:00 pm - Loyola Ballroom
End-of-Year Banquet featuring global cuisine
All international students are invited to celebrate the end of the academic year and to honor our graduating seniors.
Watch for your invitation from the OIS Student Advisory Board and be sure to RSVP!
Happy New Year, 2020!
For those of you already on campus for athletics or special programs, welcome back!
For those of you preparing to travel back, be sure to read the travel reminders about re-entering the US. The official arrival date for the semester is Sunday, Jan. 19. If you need to return to your residence earlier and have not already received permission, contact Ryan Grant, Director of Housing immediately (email@example.com). You may be charged a per day fee.
In addition, please note: All F-1 students must be registered in SEVIS as being on campus and enrolled in classes at the beginning of every term. So that OIS can register you, please:
- Print your I-94 arrival form, save a copy and deliver one to OIS, Fenwick 204 before Jan. 30, 2020.
- Drop off your I-20 for a 2020 signature. This will ensure you are ready to travel for Spring Break and for your trip back to campus in August.
UPCOMING EVENTS - Watch your email for more details!
- Tue, Jan 21 - CLASSES BEGIN
- Tue, Jan. 21, 4:00 pm, Mary Chapel - POSTPONED - Multifaith Prayer - This solemn event celebrates global faith traditions and is the annual start to the spring semester. Everyone is welcome. Reception to follow.
- Wed, Jan. 29, 6:00-8:00 pm, Hogan Ballroom - Chinese language program's Lunar New Year Celebration
- Thu, Jan. 30 - Kimball's Lunar New Year special dinner
- Fri, Jan. 31 - OIS Welcome Back Reception, 3:30-5:00 pm, Jenks Suites B/C, Hogan 4th floor
Thank you to the OIS Student Advisory Board, student panelists, and everyone who helped make our first International Education Week a success!