Unless otherwise noted, ATB events are ticketed.
General: $25 / Holy Cross faculty & staff: $10 / Students: $5 / Card to Culture: $5
Tickets can be purchased online on our Eventbrite page and at the door (subject to availability) starting one hour before the event. VISA, Mastercard, Discover, and American Express are all accepted. Processing fees may apply.
Arts Transcending Borders at the College of the Holy Cross offers discounted $5 tickets to EBT and WIC cardholders through the Card to Culture program, a collaboration between the Mass Cultural Council and the Executive Office of Health and Human Services' Department of Transitional Assistance. EBT and WIC cardholders from any state in the U.S. can receive up to 4 discounted tickets per card, subject to availability. A valid card must be presented when picking up tickets. The Card to Culture discount cannot be combined with any other offer.
Health & Safety Protocols
Arts Transcending Borders is delighted to welcome you back to in-person live arts events. Please be aware that we are taking every possible precaution for the safety of all. We ask you to carefully read through the following information so you are aware of our COVID-19 policies. If anyone in your party does not follow these protocols, they will be asked to leave. By following these steps, we aim to create an enjoyable live arts experience for all guests. Thank you for understanding and helping us return for a safe and exciting season!
- Upon arrival, patrons must show PHOTO ID and PROOF OF FULL VACCINATION*, or present a negative COVID-19 PCR test** taken within 72 hours of the performance.
- MASKS ARE REQUIRED indoors for all patrons and staff, regardless of vaccination status.
- Children under the age of 12 do not need to provide proof of vaccination or proof of a negative COVID-19 test for entry, but as with all patrons, they will be required to wear masks while attending any Holy Cross event.
- Refunds and exchanges: If you are feeling sick or exhibiting symptoms of COVID-19, please stay home. Please notify us at least four hours before*** the performance to exchange your tickets, receive a credit or refund, or to discuss any concerns. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 508-793-3835. You may also request a refund directly through Eventbrite.
*Proof of full vaccination: A CDC COVID-19 vaccination card (digital or physical) or a verified digital vaccine card from The Airside App or VaxYes. (Please note, patrons should enroll at least 24 hours prior to arrival to ensure admission.) Members of the Holy Cross community can display their HC Clear badge to fulfill this requirement.
**The test result must be in the form of written medical documentation (physical or digital) and the documentation must include full name, test result, type of test, entity issuing the result and the specimen collection date.
***This allows us to release the seats for others’ use, especially as we are working with REDUCED CAPACITY in all venues.
- Please plan to arrive early to allow for extra check-in time.
- If you test positive for COVID-19 within 48 hours after the performance, please alert us immediately at email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org.
With evolving COVID-19 news and shifting health policies, please know that, now more than ever, all events are subject to change. We will notify audiences of any such changes as quickly as possible. If there are any updates to our protocols, updates will be posted on our website, our Eventbrite Ticketing page, and communicated to ticket holders via email. Thanks for your patience as we navigate this fall together.
Last updated: October 8, 2021
Driving & Parking
A majority of ATB events take place on our campus. The College is located at:
1 College Street
Worcester, MA 01610
Get Directions »
Free, on-campus parking is conveniently located within walking distance of all performance venues. Please refer to the map below to plan your trip to campus.
Accessible parking and seating is available for ATB events. Please notify us as early as possible if you will require accessible seating or other accommodations at email@example.com or 508-793-3835. On performance evenings, you may contact Public Safety for assistance at 508-793-2224.
For other questions, please call (508) 793-3835 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.