Outfront: A Holy Cross LGBTQIA+ Faculty and Staff Alliance
Outfront seeks to cultivate a vibrant social and academic community of LGBTQIA+ faculty and staff. Outfront is open to LGBTQIA+-identified faculty, staff, and their allies in the Holy Cross community.
The group frequently interacts with students, alumni, and their allies.
Our mission is to:
- Support and encourage LGBTQIA+ faculty and staff.
- Cultivate a vibrant social community of LGBTQIA+ faculty and staff.
- Promote stimulating education and dialog about LGBTQIA+ issues on campus.
- Build an academic and professional network for those engaged in LGBTQIA+ teaching, scholarship, mentorship, service, and support.
- Advocate for the rights of LGBTQIA+ faculty and staff on campus, focusing on issues such as employment discrimination, access to specialized resources and fostering safe and welcoming work environments.
- Maintain close connections and collaborate on programming with the student group Pride and the LGBTQ Alumni Network.
- View a list of LGBTQIA+ faculty and staff at Holy Cross
- View a list of LGBTQIA+ allies at Holy Cross
Please note: Outfront is not a confidential group. If anyone would like information without attending a meeting, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.