Eco- Action members are students who are committed to creating a culture of sustainability on the Holy Cross campus.
What Do We Do?
- Lead activities that aim to promote sustainable living
- Develop and implement sustainability projects
- Connect with other student, RSO groups, Res-life, Facilities, Housing, and Dining Services
What Eco-Action Members Gain?
- Knowledge of environmental issues
- Work experience and collaboration with other passionate students
- Peer education and communication skills
Eco-Action Members with two full trash bags from a trash cleanup.