Visa Information

A student visa (typically an F-1 student visa) is required to study in the United States. An F-1 visa can be obtained by contacting the United States Embassy or Consulate in your own country along with presentation of the following documents:

  • A valid Form I-20 Certificate of Eligibility (footnote)
  • A passport
  • Evidence of financial support

Please visit the U.S. Department of State website for additional information.

* Candidates will receive their I-20 documents needed for the Visa application only following admission to the college. The Certification of Finances form and Bank Letter or Financial Affidavit must be on file with the college. I-20 documents are assembled and mailed in early summer following admission.