Worksite Wellness is here for YOU!
Loyola, room 17 (basement). Entry is allowed via Heath Services or the back door of Loyola,
adjacent to the fitness studio. Phone: 508 793-3885 E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
What can Worksite Wellness do for You?
- Fitness assessments and body composition analysis
- Design a personalized exercise program
- Train you how to properly use the weights and exercise equipment in the Hart Center
- Show you how to earn $200 or $400 using your ItFits! benefit
- Make positive changes through the 50 Days to Fabulous Healthy Lifestyle Behavior Program
- Get you moving by attending group exercise classes
- Help you quit smoking through our smoking cessation program, Quit to Win
- Schedule a fitness or stress reduction program for your department, or a specialty class for an event or meeting
- A Disease Management health educator will meet with you face to face
Hours of Operation
Worksite Wellness office hours:*
Monday: 8:30 a.m. to 10:30 a.m.
Tuesday: 9 a.m. to 11 a.m.
Wednesday: 2 p.m. to 4 p.m.
Thursday: 2:00 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Friday: 9 a.m. to 11 a.m.
*Hours are subject to change
Drop in or call to schedule an appointment during office hours. Worksite Wellness can help you live a healthier life!