Accepted students and their families are cordially invited to our Virtual Open House on Sunday, April 19, 2020 from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. ET.
Online Open House Registration
In lieu of Open House, we are offering the next best thing — a chance to get to know us virtually. Our Virtual Open House will offer accepted students and their families the opportunity to participate in a variety of sessions that highlight individual components of the Holy Cross experience.
Visitors will have the opportunity to:
- Learn about Montserrat, the College’s distinctive first-year living and learning program.
- Learn about financial aid and our commitment to ensuring every accepted student has the opportunity to study at Holy Cross regardless of their socioeconomic background.
- Learn about our storied Jesuit identity and spiritual life.
- Learn about residential and student life and our unrivaled sense of community.
- Learn about the J.D. Power Center for Liberal Arts in the World, which offers students many hands-on learning opportunities, including internships, community-based learning, and semester-long study programs in Washington, D.C., or New York.
- Hear from the dean for the Class of 2024, Constance Royden, who will discuss advising, course selection, as well as declaring a major.
- Watch brief presentations by faculty from different academic areas that allow students to further explore the renowned Holy Cross educational experience.
You will need to use your Holy Cross account to register. If you do not remember your password or if you have not yet set up your account, please use the "Forgot Password" link. You must use the email address listed on your Common Application or Coalition Application.