We Want to Meet You!
One of the important ways we get to know you is through a one-on-one interview. While they are not required, we strongly recommend them for applicants. As a result we offer a variety of options to fit your busy schedule. Please keep in mind that students may only interview once, and interviews are reserved for rising or current high school seniors only.
Students applying for Fall 2020 are invited to make an appointment to join us on campus for a one-on-one interview with an admissions counselor on any day that the Admissions Office is open for business (including some select Saturdays) from May 1, 2019 until December 13, 2019. For our Early Decision I candidates interested in having an interview, keep in mind that they must be done by November 15, 2019.
- All interview slots for Fall 2019 candidates have been reserved and are no longer available. Students who are unable to schedule an interview can submit an additional written supplement by filling out the Holy Cross Response form. If students have not yet applied, then the written supplement can be sent to the Admission Office directly.
If you’re unable to make it to campus, you have two opportunities for off-campus interviews (please choose only one):
1) Interview in your area with a Holy Cross alumnus. Requests for alumni interviews are accepted until Dec. 1. (Due to time constraints, Early Decision I candidates are not eligible for alumni interviews.)
- The deadline to request an alumni interview has passed. Admission candidates for Fall 2021 can request an alumni interview beginning the Fall of 2020.
2) While our admissions staff is traveling around the country meeting with prospective students during the fall, we take some time to host interview nights in some of the larger cities we visit. Interviews are held on specific nights in the fall that coincide with our travel schedules.
- All Fall 2019 Interview Nights have concluded. Dates for Fall 2020 will be available in the Summer of 2020.