To request a replacement diploma, please send your name, graduation year, and address where you would like the diploma sent to: College of the Holy Cross, Box REG, 1 College St, Worcester MA 01610. There is a $25 processing fee from the vendor (checks can be made out to College of the Holy Cross).
Electronic Diploma (Class of 2020 and later)
For the Class of 2020 and later, Holy Cross offers graduates the ability to download a Certified Electronic Diploma.
- More than a paper credential
- An official, secure and verifiable PDF version of your accomplishment!
- Different from a transcript
- Unlimited sharing with family, friends, employers and social media.
- Proof of education with only the important details.
- Simple for employers to read and understand.
- Better than an eDiploma
- Each credential provides a unique 12-digit CeDiD*
- The CeDiD allows for instant proof of your accomplishment using Validation Services.
- Enhances your resume
- Expedite the verification process by providing your CeDiD and validation URL on your resume.
*CeDiD (Certified Electronic Document Identifier)
- Each CeDiploma and/or CeCertificate can be independently validated here by future employers, State Government Licensing Agencies and any other entity that wishes to validate your achievement.
- The document is digitally signed and encrypted, providing greater trust and acceptance.
- For security reasons, the electronic credential cannot be printed.